The objective of the Purple Fest Accessibility Hackathon is to encourage innovators, students, technologists, IT startups and Entrepreneurs to develop solutions and support systems that address the everyday challenges faced by persons with disabilities.
The winners will be decided based on the idea’s novelty, feasibility, sustainability, and viability. All shortlisted applications will be provided with access to finances, a pilot opportunity, mentorship, Go to Market assistance, and incubation services.
What will shortlisted applicants get?
1) Seed-fund amount from various schemes and sources.
2) An opportunity to get funding up to Rs. 40 lakhs from MeitY Startup Hub and Startup India.
3) Applicants will get a chance to be on the next season of Horses Stable – a startup funding show.
Terms and Conditions
– There is no registration fee, and participants can register either as individuals or as a team.
– Each individual/team can submit only one project.
– The project must include information about the participant(s), the problem they aim to solve, and a detailed description of their proposed solution.
– The last date to send submissions is 30th December 2022.